Your Emergency Dentist In Derry NH For A Toothache
Having a dental emergency can sometimes be pretty scary. We at Vanguard Dental Group in Derry NH understand your fears and want you to know we are here for you, whether you have tooth pain or some other issue.
Our friendly, well-trained emergency dentistry team near Windham NH are here to offer you relief from tooth pain or your other dental concern. If you think it’s a dental emergency, so do we!
What would require emergency dentistry procedures?
- Broken tooth — If your dental emergency is you have broken your tooth and you may also have tooth pain, apply a cold compress to the area and perhaps on the cheek outside as well. Call us immediately. We are able to give you emergency dentistry treatment for this whether it be a tooth crown, dental veneer or root canal; we have you covered.
- Lost or knocked out tooth — If this is your dental emergency, try to save the tooth. The best thing is to try to reinsert it into the gums. If that doesn’t work, put the tooth into a cup of milk, call us, and bring the tooth when you come in.
- Tooth pain — If severe tooth pain is your dental emergency, it’s best to just call us and come in and get relief from your toothache. A toothache can signify a more serious issue.
- Broken jaw — Put a cold compress on your jaw, but don’t press too hard. Call us and we can decide whether this is a dental emergency and you come see us or go to the emergency room. If you have any doubts, please just go to the emergency room.
- Bitten tongue or lip — Put a cold compress on it, then call us. If it seems like you’ll need stitches, we will suggest you go to the emergency room if the bleeding doesn’t stop, even with a cold compress.
- Lost dental work — If you have had a cavity or other dental work fall out, call us immediately. Our team is ready to give you the emergency dentistry treatment you need.
Our friendly, well-trained emergency dentistry team near Salem NH are here to offer you relief from tooth pain or your other dental concern. If you think it’s a dental emergency, so do we! Call us now if you are in the Derry NH – Manchester NH area!